As the end of the school year draws closer, families across the country start looking ahead to summer. This time of year is the perfect time to escape with the ones you love most on a memorable vacation that takes you away from life’s distractions. If you’re hoping to enjoy sand, sun, surf, and adventure on your summer getaway this year, look no further than North Carolina and the Crystal Coast. After checking into your Spectrum Rental Properties home away from home, set off to see what fun you can discover.
What to Do on Your North Carolina Family Vacation
From Emerald Isle to Atlantic Beach, Pine Knoll Shores to Beaufort, the towns that make up the Crystal Coast are home to countless activities and attractions. No matter how old your kids are, there is sure to be something to do that everyone will enjoy. To help give you a headstart on creating your Crystal Coast itinerary, we’ve put together a list of some of our favorite things to do and see.
- Spend some time at Fort Macon State Park in Atlantic Beach. This state park is home to a pre-Civil War fort and a beach perfect for swimming and beachcombing.
- Try our hand at catching waves surfing the waters of the Atlantic Beach shoreline. Work on your skills by booking a lesson with Schub Surf School, which offers both individual and semi-private options.
- For those visiting in June, check out the Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament in Morehead City. Taking place over several days, this annual event attracts anglers from all over looking to see who can reel in the biggest catch.
- Let your kids live out their pirate dreams above the state’s largest pirate ship. Beaufort Pirate’s Revenge offers a 90-minute pirate treasure cruise that features face painting, a water-cannon battle, and more.
- Take a break from the sunshine by checking out NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores. Visiting this attraction is the perfect way to sneak in a bit of learning. Your kids can enjoy an up-close look at thousands of aquatic animals.
Have Fun at Your Crystal Coast Vacation Rental
At Spectrum Rental Properties, our vacation rentals are more than just a place to sleep. While all our properties have the comforts of home, each one has something that makes it special. When looking for your perfect North Carolina summer escape home base, treat yourself to a rental that has bonus amenities like a pool or beach access.
Our inventory includes vacation rentals in some of the best Crystal Coast towns, like Atlantic Beach, Emerald Isle, and Pine Knoll Shores. For help choosing your rental, call 252-247-7610 to speak with a team member today!
Plan Your Next Stay
If you’re ready to book your getaway to the Crystal Coast, get in touch with Spectrum Rental Properties today. We can’t wait to welcome you to our properties!