With stunning scenery, miles of shoreline, and countless activities, it’s not hard to figure out why people visit the Crystal Coast year after year. This region of North Carolina is made up of charming towns, all with their own unique attractions and reasons for visiting. With properties in several of these locations, Spectrum Rental Properties has your perfect home base. If you’re planning a vacation in Atlantic Beach, NC, our team has put together a list of some of the best things to do that groups of all ages will enjoy.
A Bucket List of 5 Atlantic Beach Activities and Attractions
Found on the barrier island of Bogue Banks, Atlantic Beach is known for its public beaches and a variety of incredible things to do. Whether visiting with friends or family, you’re sure to find countless ways to create memories, but we’ve compiled some of the top ones into a handy bucket list.
- Soak in the sunshine on a beach day. There are several public beach access points, including The Circle, one of the most popular ones.
- Learn about North Carolina’s history on a visit to Fort Macon State Park. The 389-acre park was once a Civil War fort and was constructed to provide defense against pirate acts.
- Enjoy breathtaking views from the Oceanana Pier. This popular fishing pier has been a go-to spot for anglers and those hoping to catch a sunset. It’s also home to Pier House Restaurant.
- For those visiting with younger children, stop by Atlantic Beach Town Park. This attraction on Fort Macon Road features a mini-golf course, playground, splash pad, skatepark, and more.
- Head out on the open waters with a local fishing charter. Services like Capt. Stacy Fishing Center and Crystal Coast Adventures set sail from Atlantic Beach and will show you the best spots to cast your line for everything from blue tuna to mackerel.
There’s no shortage of fun to be had in Atlantic Beach, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled as you drive around for more adventures.
Book a Relaxing Getaway with Spectrum
If you’re looking to be close to some of the best things to do in Atlantic Beach, NC, be sure to rent from Spectrum Rental Properties. We work to bring you the best vacation rentals throughout the Crystal Coast, including the picturesque town of Atlantic Beach.
When searching for your perfect home away from home, you’ll find everything from oceanfront homes to spacious condos and apartments. Our team is here to help you reserve your ideal Atlantic Beach rental. Call 252-247-7610 to learn more about which rental fits your group best.
Plan Your Next Stay
If you’re ready to book your getaway to Atlantic Beach, get in touch with Spectrum Rental Properties today. We can’t wait to welcome you to our properties!