Come out and enjoy the sounds of the local bands at these end-of-summer concerts!
- EmeraldFest Series presents Naked Knees on Thursday for a free outdoor concert. Bring a blanket or chair and relax as you listen to music all evening on the beach. The concert is located in Emerald Isle at the Western Ocean Regional Access and will be from 6:30pm to 8pm. Visit the website for further information. http://www.emeraldisle-nc.org/emeraldfest
- Live on Thursdays (LOTs) Summer concert series: Enjoy the fun at the Dockouse and park for free. Bring a lawn chair and listen to music with family from 6pm-8pm. For more details- (252) 241-4485
- Don’t miss the music on the waterfront of Downtown Morehead! Liquid Pleasure will play from 5pm-8pm and there will be food and drinks for purchase. Free entry. More information can be located here: http://www.downtownmoreheadcity.com/ Also enjoy the local restaurants and views along the waterfront.
- The Band of OZ will be in Morehead City! Located at Elks Lodge, tickets are available at the door. The concert will go from 8pm to 10pm. Be there and have a night full of fun! Call (252) 726-4472 for any questions.
- Are you a Billy Joel or Elton John fan? Then this upcoming event is right up your alley. A two hour “Face-2-Face” tribute show will be held from 8pm to 10pm. The show will feature all of the hits from both legendary artists. Tickets are $20-$30, but hurry and buy them now- the tour has sold out in many previous locations! Details can be found here: (252) 497-8919 or http://www.carteretcommunitytheatre.com/
- From 7pm-8:30pm there will be a variety of music including rock played by the Trophy Husbands on our beautiful Morehead City Waterfront. Sponsored by the Morehead City Parks and Recreation Department, the concert is at Jaycee park, 807 Shepard Street. Call (252) 726-5083 or go to http://moreheadcitync.org/home-parks-recreation/concert-series/ for more information.
Enjoy your week full of music, food, and fun along our Coast of North Carolina!