After a long day of fun on the Crystal Coast, there’s nothing better than kicking back and relaxing. If you’re in the mood for a quiet night in, curl up for movie night in the comfort of your Spectrum Rental Properties home. However, your options aren’t limited to staying in. For those looking to unwind while still exploring, grab a cold one at some of the local bars in Emerald Isle.
A Look at 7 Local North Carolina Nightlife Spots
The laid-back atmosphere of the Crystal Coast extends into the nightlife scene. While there are certainly high-energy spots with incredible entertainment, there are also plenty of neighborhood joints perfect for sipping on a cocktail with friends.
- The Emerald Club has been a staple in the area for over two decades. Relax out on the outdoor patio or at the tiki bar while enjoying one of their 61 styles of beer.
- Found on Emerald Drive, Bar 1957 is a speakeasy-themed craft cocktail bar that also features a delectable and extensive bourbon selection.
- Gaffer’s Emerald Isle is the perfect example of a neighborhood bar. Enjoy the weekly live music while browsing their specialty cocktail menu.
- Since 2001, Flipperz Family Bar & Grill has been pouring quality drinks in a casual yet sophisticated atmosphere. With everything from beer to cocktails, there is something for everyone.
- If you love a good martini, there’s no better place for you than Kathryn’s Bistro & Martini Bar. Loved by visitors and locals alike, this Emerald Isle spot has over 30 types of martinis, ranging from classics to more unique concoctions.
- For those looking for somewhere to watch the game during vacation, head to The Shark’s Den Sports Bar & Grill. Cheer on your team while enjoying one of their weekly drink specials.
- Take in spectacular views at Surf’s Up Grill & Bar. Located at the Bogue Inlet Pier, they offer a variety of refreshing frozen drinks and more.
Other Popular Area Bars
You aren’t limited to Emerald Isle spots when looking for a night out. There are incredible options up and down the Crystal Coast. Head to Atlantic Beach to try Tipsy Turtle Tavern or AB Bottle Co. We also recommend The Handle Bar and the Backstreet Pub in Beaufort for legit local flavor.
Enjoy a Nightcap at Your Emerald Isle Rental
Another excellent option for those who’d rather stay home than go out to Emerald Isle bars is to relax with your drink of choice at your vacation rental. By booking your home base from Spectrum Rental Properties, you have several options for where to unwind.
Relax under the starry North Carolina sky on the porch of your Emerald Isle rental, or curl up with a glass of wine and your favorite book in your cozy bedroom. Our inventory has properties that’ll fit groups of all sizes, so rest easy knowing you can find a rental with room for everyone to feel at home. Call 252-247-7610 to learn more.
Plan Your Next Stay
If you’re ready to book your getaway to the Crystal Coast, get in touch with Spectrum Rental Properties today. We can’t wait to welcome you to our properties!