Between work commitments, family life, staying connected with friends, and more, life can pull you in a million different directions – and can even make you feel run down and burned out! We have the perfect solution to help you avoid this. Pack your bags and head to a Spectrum Rental Properties vacation rental. Our rentals in some of the best towns along the Crystal Coast are close to top activities and attractions. Have fun while getting away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life by checking out all the things to do in Pine Knoll Shores, NC.
A Look at 5 Area Attractions and Activities
Pine Knoll Shores is home to endless adventure, most of which is right around the corner from your spacious vacation rental. From aquariums filled with colorful aquatic life to miles of shoreline, this North Carolina town has it all, but here’s a look at five of the most popular fun-filled places to go things to do.
- One of the biggest attractions in town is the North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores. Pet stingrays in the interactive tanks, wave at sharks and giant fish that swim around the Living Shipwreck, or learn about loggerhead sea turtles in the Loggerhead Odyssey. In addition to exhibits, the aquarium puts on several free daily programs.
- After visiting the aquarium, wander along the Roosevelt Natural Trail. Found inside the 292-acre Theodore Roosevelt Nature Area, the path takes you along a high dune ridge through a maritime forest where you can watch for eagles and other coastal wildlife.
- Soak in the sunshine and enjoy the surf – it’s always a beach day on the Crystal Coast. There are several public access points to the shoreline, including Iron Steamer Public Access and Memorial Park Public Access.
- See who can play the best game of golf at the Crystal Coast Country Club. The semi-private club opens up the course to the public every day after 12 p.m. Rates vary depending on the season.
- Just across city lines is Professor Hacker’s Lost Treasure Golf in Salter Path. Play your way through two mini-golf courses to see who comes out on top. After your games, be sure to ride the go-karts and bumper boats.
Feel at Home at Your Pine Knoll Shores Rental
After a day of exploring all the things to do and see in Pine Knoll Shores, NC, return to your home base for a fun evening in. At Spectrum Rental Properties, we work to ensure our rentals have more than just the basic necessities.
While all our Pine Knoll Shores rentals come with the comforts of home, each is unique. Look for one that has your dream extras, like a private pool, outdoor fire pit, or water views. Call 252-247-7610 to learn more!
Plan Your Next Stay
If you’re ready to book your getaway to Pine Knoll Shores, get in touch with Spectrum Rental Properties today. We can’t wait to welcome you to our properties!